Products and Services for the Nonprofit Sector
The Science that Makes the Art of Fundraising Possible
We are the experts in sustainable nonprofit fund development. We have devoted years to studying the ways that nonprofits acquire and utilize their funds, underwrite their operations, and manage their fundraising initiatives. Even more important, we understand the donor's giving process, the ways in which donors and other funders select, make gifts to, and maintain long-term relationships with their preferred charities. By combining these two perspectives, Bristol Strategy Group has become a thought leader in insuring the effectiveness and productivity of the fundraising organization.
BSG's programs, products and services for fund development are strategic. We equip the nonprofit industry with the performance metrics, rules, guidelines, and reports that help insure consistent, predictable income, an agency-wide culture of fundraising, and a whole lot less worry and anxiety about where you're getting your next donon dollar.
BSG's service highlights include:
- Fundraising the SMART Way™, our flagship methodology for sustainable fund development, including Scorecard 2.0, our intelligent instrument for prospect selection and opportunity management;
- De-Mystifying Fundraising, the Seven Steps to Fundraising Success, training resources that introduce the concept of sustainable fund development;
- Development Coaching Services, where we coach nonprofits to maintain consistent focus on a sustainable development plan and proven success strategies that produce optimal results.
- Strategic Planning Services, ranging from facilitation of board retreats to long-term support for designing, validating, and implementing your planning process, using the balanced-performance-scorecard model;
- BDC 123, our service for building databases and generating leads for your corporate-relations programs;
- Board Development Services, focusing on the Board's Role in Fundraising and governance methods.