Enhance and Improve Development-Shop Performance
Almost any fundraising department can benefit from a development audit. Development audits examine the practices and tactics your nonprofit uses to raise money, so you can figure out what to keep, what to fix, and what - if anything - to add. But many organizations avoid audits because traditional approaches require lots of consultant time, which means higher costs and more disruption. It doesn't have to be that way.
Our SMART Way™ Development Audit uses straightforward survey technology to:
- Get insights from everyone on your team – staff, board, volunteers – quickly and confidentially
- Collate and analyze the data
- Identify gaps and misunderstandings among team members
- Provide feedback in graphic format
What's DIFFERENT About SMART Way Audit:
- COST: SMART Way Audits are low cost, compared to traditional methods. Using survey technology can save you as much as 90%.
- TIME: Users complete the audit quickly, at their desks or after hours. Gather insights from dozens of staff, board and volunteers in just a week or two.
- FEEDBACK: Receive get data analytics in graphic format within one business day of your deadline. Interpret it yourself, or have us or your preferred consultant do it for you.
- Three online surveys, one for board members, one for staff and volunteers, and one for the ED
- Data Collection Sheet, to guide the senior development officer
- Feedback in graphic format
- Suggested interview questions for those few key interviews you'll need
Call or email for more information and pricing. Consultants, you are welcome to offer our Development Audit to your clients!
Learn more about how to improve your nonprofit's fundraising effectiveness here: